Tarot Card Readings/job offer

Question
thank you for your time and energy in taking my question. In reading your instructions I fully understand. I am self supporting with out a job or income. I had a job interview for a position that I want and at a university that I want. It would be a dream job. I interviewed on may 11th. do you see me getting this job? I would truly appreciate your time and energy into this matter. thank you and god bless..nancy 2/16/1956

Answer
Q: Will you get this job?

Your cards are:

ace of wands
5 of coins
ace of cups

A: yes

Other things to consider: There is validation here...the cards are congratulating you for taking more into consideration here than just a paycheck, any paycheck. Happiness, creative input, satisfaction, the impact of the job on your life as a whole...all of those things are important and you are to be congratulated for doing whatever physical and metaphysical things that led you to your "dream job". I hope this beats the statistics and it does turn out to be true for you! It will be a good learning journey in either case...you can turn this moment, either way it goes into a life overflowing with dreams like the ace of cups. Good Luck!  

Tarot Card Readings

Ronda (Baihu) Snow