Tarot Card Readings/message

Question
QUESTION: Hi Donna. My name is Laura Rocha and my DOB is 09/27/96. I'm a female. I was just wondering what message spirit has for me? Thank you so much!

ANSWER: Hello Laura,

Thank you for allowing me to read for you.  Your question is too general, please focus on a particular area/question that you want me to read on.

Thank you,
Donna

QUESTION: Hi Donna. Sorry about that. Let me know if this question works.

What cards do you pick for me regarding my love life?

Thanks!

Answer
Hello Laura,

Thank you for clarifying your question.  I have drawn 3 cards for you to answer "What does Laura need to know regarding her love life."  The cards are the Page of Swords reversed, The Moon reversed, and The Hermit.

You are a very energetic person and may have a tendency of rushing into things without thinking things through and it does't turn out as well and you would like. You would like to be in a relationship, but aren't really sure exactly what you want in a relationship. Spend some time soul searching and thinking about what it is you really want in a relationship and what your priorities are.  When you meet someone, the time to get to know them and make sure they are the kind of person you want to be in a relationship with.  Hope this helps.

Please provide comments that will help me better know how I did in answering your question. Please tell me if something I said in the reading resonates with you, something that really "hits home" with you. Thank you in advance.

Blessings,
Donna

Tarot Card Readings

Donna