Tarot Card Readings/Relationship

Hello I am Sara, my birthday is 30th March 1993. My question is when will I finally in a serious relationship? And what will happen in the incoming days in my love life? thanks in advance!

Q: When will you be in a serious relationship?
A: I don't know. Tarot and psychics can not predict the future

Q: What will happen in the coming days in your love life?
A: I don't now. Tarot and psychics can not predict the future.

Q: What do you need to know to find your way to a happy love live, whenever it happens?
A: TEN OF COINS. The advice here is to make sure you have other parts of life in order first - career and so on. The ten of coins hints at two things: first being the largest number card, it suggests success in career, BUT in Taoist philosophy we see that anything, in its extreme, becomes its opposite...so the second point is be sure you don't ruin your current good money energy by being too focused on love and romance. Use one to attract the other. Happy, whole, mature, contented people attract happy, whole, mature, contented people. If you focus on romance and mope around wanting to know when you'll meet your soulmate or live your life focused on the what the future holds it sends out a broken, desperate vibe that will only attract unhappy relationships. Focus on enjoying here and now. Enjoy your work, your friends and your family. That happy-in-the-now energy will attract a happy-in-the-now lover quicker than wanting predictions about the future.

Good luck!

Tarot Card Readings

Ronda (Baihu) Snow

I give spiritual guidance Tarot readings. I use a pathway, meditation or yes/no layout, whichever matches your question best. Remember, REAL tarot gives you advice and ideas. REAL Tarot can NOT predict the future. REAL Tarot can NOT read other people's minds. This is genuine intuition, not an act, so I will not accept prediction-only questions, third party questions (asking about someone other than yourself,) or pregnancy/medical questions.

Card reader since 1992. Professional reader since 2003. E-mail readings are my specialty. Published e-book author (#PeaceTarot, Bead Mindful, Begin Meditating, Triquetra: The Dance of Worlds), Tarot blogger (www.ModernOracleTarot.com) and co-host of "Menage A Tarot" podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and TuneIn.

Mobilize and Empower South Hills (2008), St. Clair Heights Citizens Committee (webmaster and newsletter editor 2009-2011) U.L.C. (preceptor - 2005). The Planetary Society (current) Please contribute to the American Red Cross!

Kindred Magazine, Point of Light Magazine; "Natures Echos" , "Quicksilver Moon", and "Treasured Poems of America 1994" poetry anthologies. "Tarotbytes" the ModernOracleTarot.com Blog, "Lens" the rondasnow.com blog, www.findyourpsychic.com magazine. My books "#PeaceTarot" and "Triquetra: The Dance of Worlds" are available on amazon.com for Kindle and at www.quirkandflotsam.etsy.com. "Bead Mindful, Begin Meditating" is a meditation how-to currently under development.

Ph.D. in Natural Health, Bachelor of Science in Medical Science, Reiki Master, self-published author, retired Tai Chi instructor

Outstanding Young Women of America 1988, 1997, Writer's Castle Poet of the Year 2004.

I have a very strict privacy policy. All client information is confidential.