Tarot Card Readings/job

thank you for your time and energy in taking my question. I am self supporting and have no job or income. I am currently looking for work but not having any offers or interviews. What do you see for me What should I be doing to get the job i need. Any insight into this would be heartfelt....nancy 2/16/1956

Hi Nancy

Of course you know from reading my profile that I can't "see" any specific thing about this. Tarot does lots of wonderful things, but predicting the exact future is absolutely not one of them.

For some reason I've gotten almost your exact question from several people lately, and the same energy & answer keeps coming through each time. It is unusual to keep getting the same question and the same intuitive answer like this, so my best guess it that it is an important message trying to get through.

I love doing Tarot readings and wish I could just pick up a deck and answer this. But hard reality is there are some things Tarot just can't help. This is one of them.

Every bit of me is saying this needs your logic and action, not my intuition.

The job market is different than it used to be, and age discrimination is a real thing. I can't tell you how to get a job. Have you talked to a job professional? Does the unemployment office have anyone or can they put you in touch with someone who can help you polish your resume and interview skills. The only intuitive thing I have to offer is a mental flash on a TV commercial where a job applicant sends their resume via singing telegram. I'm not saying hire an elf to go to HR in your field, but it may take some what seems like "out of the box" thinking...but Tarot is too out of the box. My intuition is screaming to "get real world help" for this, just like with the others who sent a question like this. If there are any Tarot cards that would apply here it'd be things like the 3 of coins (teamwork) or the King of Cups (advice, guidance, mentoring).

That being said, my mind goes back to the tv ad...and the word "Adapt". Part of that 'out of the box' feeling might be referring to your personal box, not job market expectations. You may need to widen or change what you want, expect or are willing to accept in a job in order to get a foot back in the door.

There is no predicting what will happen, but if you haven't already, getting that kind of professional development and help might be the way to put things on the best possible path forward.

Good luck!

Tarot Card Readings

Ronda (Baihu) Snow

I give spiritual guidance Tarot readings. I use a pathway, meditation or yes/no layout, whichever matches your question best. Remember, REAL tarot gives you advice and ideas. REAL Tarot can NOT predict the future. REAL Tarot can NOT read other people's minds. This is genuine intuition, not an act, so I will not accept prediction-only questions, third party questions (asking about someone other than yourself,) or pregnancy/medical questions.

Card reader since 1992. Professional reader since 2003. E-mail readings are my specialty. Published e-book author (#PeaceTarot, Bead Mindful, Begin Meditating, Triquetra: The Dance of Worlds), Tarot blogger (www.ModernOracleTarot.com) and co-host of "Menage A Tarot" podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and TuneIn.

Mobilize and Empower South Hills (2008), St. Clair Heights Citizens Committee (webmaster and newsletter editor 2009-2011) U.L.C. (preceptor - 2005). The Planetary Society (current) Please contribute to the American Red Cross!

Kindred Magazine, Point of Light Magazine; "Natures Echos" , "Quicksilver Moon", and "Treasured Poems of America 1994" poetry anthologies. "Tarotbytes" the ModernOracleTarot.com Blog, "Lens" the rondasnow.com blog, www.findyourpsychic.com magazine. My books "#PeaceTarot" and "Triquetra: The Dance of Worlds" are available on amazon.com for Kindle and at www.quirkandflotsam.etsy.com. "Bead Mindful, Begin Meditating" is a meditation how-to currently under development.

Ph.D. in Natural Health, Bachelor of Science in Medical Science, Reiki Master, self-published author, retired Tai Chi instructor

Outstanding Young Women of America 1988, 1997, Writer's Castle Poet of the Year 2004.

I have a very strict privacy policy. All client information is confidential.