Tarot Card Readings/love

Question
hi my name is Christina birthday may 12 1974 female my question is will I ever find a good man to marry ty

Answer
Hello Christina,

Thank you for allowing me to read for you.  I have drawn 3 cards for you, the Sun, the 2 of Wands and the 8 of Pentacles reversed.

You have a radiant and positive attitude that brings happiness to those around you.  Life is going well for you right now and you are full of confidence.  You know exactly what you want in a relationship and you have the potential to bring someone into your life.  However, you are looking for that "perfect" guy and that is what is standing in your way.  You are looking for a particular type of man.  You do not have to give up your standards, but allow yourself some flexibility.  Expand your horizons as to what you consider the right guy must be like and try dating guys that you might not normally date.  Be willing to move outside your comfort zone, you might be surprised at what you find.  

Please respond back to  me with comments that will help me better know how I did in answering your question. Please tell me if something I said in the reading resonates with you, something that really "hits home" with you.

Blessings,
Donna

Tarot Card Readings

Donna