Tarot Card Readings/Love

Question
Hi.How are you? First of all thank you for your time and energy for answer my question.My name is Michaela.I'm born on 18 november 1988.My question is:How will look my soulmate?I know maybe it's not possible by the cards to discribe him by looks but i hope to be possible to describe him like a person.Thank you again.Wish you all the best.

Answer
Hello Michaela, thanks for contacting me with your question, I am using my Witches tarot deck, the card for you is King of Wands - which speaks of your soul mate being potentially a Fire Sign (Aries, Leo or Sagittarius, but not limited to these signs as qualities can embody other signs) He might have been in an intensely passionate relationship before, because he feels like he's hurt from that. But once energies change then he will be the one approaching you ... Here ends this short session, wishing you the best.

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience