Tarot Card Readings/Confused

Question
Keishia: June 6, 1992
Marlon: June 25, 1991

Hello, I'm Keishia and I am coming to you about Marlon. We have been talking for almost 3 months now and only see each other on the weekends and sometimes every few weekends or so. He will contact me a few times in the week but usually if I don't contact sometimes we won't talk. He has mentioned that he's not a fan of texting or talking on the phone he prefers face to face. I live an hour away but I am planning on moving closer to find work. Last night (Saturday July 23) he seemed to be upset because he posted on his social media account something along the lines of "I've searched my whole life for you to be like that" "You don't smile or laugh" and "You're not a happy person so I had to cut it off" somewhere within those he text me a sad face but wouldn't reply to me after that and I also called twice but I think he would send me to voicemail. When I went back to look at the posts again he had deleted them. I am confused because I ran into him earlier in the night and he seemed fine. Everyone has always told me I'm a happy person and I am always smiling or laughing unless I am just minding my business but I am rarely angry or unhappy. I know I am just assuming the posts were about me but putting 2 and 2 together it makes sense. It's just upsetting that he would tell the internet and not me personally. My question is do you think I will hear from him?

Answer
Hello Keishia, thanks for contacting me with your question, I am using my Witches tarot deck, the card for you is FIVE OF WANDS - which speaks of an inner turmoil that Marlon is going through, I feel that nothing he posts on social media is about you personally, but instead about himself. I don't feel there is a flow of love between you and Marlon, because Marlon at the moment is just struggling to be himself, he's not ready for a relationship with you (or anyone else at present). So do not move to his location with the intention of falling 'in love' with Marlon, but instead any actions you choose to do, do it for yourself, for love for youself, and then when the road is clear, new people will enter your life and you'll understand why this dissonance you're experiencing with Marlon never worked out.......Here ends this short session, wishing you the best.

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience