Tarot Card Readings/love life

Hi Marie, hope you have a wonderful weekend! My name is Racheli, female. My Dob: 2nd, January, 1985, 10:00 am, Israel, Tel Aviv. I would like to ask you when am i likely to have a long term and serious relationship as it's a pending issue in my life. Feel free to share with me honestly and openly everything you perceive.

HI Racheli, well, I see you have a better chance of that than some other person I just read for. You have options and choices. It looks like you are active and get to meet people, where some other people just sit
around dreaming and they think dreaming will make things come true. I don't feel you have a problem talking to people, which will make things happen a lot faster. Tarot doesn't do time well, but I'd say there's up to a six month wait for some prospects to catch your eye. He's a guy who has plans and is in the process of carrying them out, maybe school, or training of some sort. He's very straight forward and has his attention on his goal.He is medium height and thin. Thanks for your question--Marie  

Tarot Card Readings

Hi everybody-I will answer any type of every day question-love,money,etc.,but can only give the timing of events in proximations. I use the Rider-Waite deck for confirmation of the information received, but I basically read intuitively. I've had advanced tarot card training, along with three years of offering accurate readings to people who write in with questions here at AllExperts.

I have taken beginner and advanced tarot courses. People who I have already read for say that I am a very good reader, and can pick up a lot of details from just a few cards. My ratings and feedbacks from querents are also a testement to my abilities.

I have taken beginner and advanced tarot courses at the local community college and new age shops in my locality.