Tarot Card Readings/message

Question
Hi Marie. I was wondering what message spirit has for me now? Thank you! :)

Name: Laura Rocha
Female
DOB: 09/27/96

Answer
You are undertaking some project now, and you are supposed to keep going on with it. It is going to be good for you. I don't see you giving it up anyway. It looks like you are actually constructing something really big and bold. I see lots of strong energy around you regarding it. I just started reading again, so
let me know if any of this sounds right. Are you leading this project? It looks so strong and bright. Good Luck and thanks for writing. --Marie

Tarot Card Readings

Marie