Tarot Card Readings/relation ship

Question
hello
i am roberto and i am 42 years old
never married and no children. i have had
3 important relations in my life but at the
moment i am single.
do you see a long lasting relation for me in the near future?
thank you

Answer
Hello Roberto, thanks for contacting me with your question, I am using my Witches tarot deck, the card for you is The Wheel of The Year - which says you feel like you're running against time, like a race against time to see wheher your True Love manifest into being, but you have to ask yourself what are you doing to be the love today? Are you love worthy material to offer to your True Love when she arrives? Have you made room for her in your life? Will you need to try to squeeze her into your busy life? Long-term love and happiness is very much in the cards for you, but you have to make room in your life too for her......Here ends this short session, wishing you the best.

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience