Tarot Card Readings/Romance

Question
Hello,

I am currently single and have been for some time.  Do you see any romance entering my life in the near future?  If so are you able to tell me anything about this person?  My DOB is 22/10/1971

Many thanks in advance for your time,
Emma

Answer
Hello Emma, thanks for contacting me with your question, I am using my Witches tarot deck, the card for you is The Magician - which says that at the moment standing between romance and you, is yourself Emma. You've been single by choice, you have the option to change that by just telling yourself you need to seek new guys, and then get rid of your preconceived notions about what it means to be in a relationship with a guy......Here ends this short session, wishing you the best.

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience