Tarot Card Readings/Success as a fashion designer?

Hi Marie, my name is Racheli, female. My Dob: 2nd, January, 1985, 10:00 am, Israel, Tel Aviv. Currently i am doing fashion design as a part time job, however, i still haven't reached any financial stability in my chosen field. I would like to know if i will be able to turn my passion into a full time job as it's what i love doing most and will i succeed in my country or abroad?

HI, I do see that you will make this a full time career. You will also do something else on the side, something totally different, like, are you a good cook? It might have something to do with food of some sort-regular food, candy or even cakes. YOU will work out of your town, but not that far away.You might even settle there for a while.I didn't see this when I answered your first question-so you do deal with quite a bit of people in this field. I knew it. Thanks for your question--Marie

Tarot Card Readings

Hi everybody-I will answer any type of every day question-love,money,etc.,but can only give the timing of events in proximations. I use the Rider-Waite deck for confirmation of the information received, but I basically read intuitively. I've had advanced tarot card training, along with three years of offering accurate readings to people who write in with questions here at AllExperts.

I have taken beginner and advanced tarot courses. People who I have already read for say that I am a very good reader, and can pick up a lot of details from just a few cards. My ratings and feedbacks from querents are also a testement to my abilities.

I have taken beginner and advanced tarot courses at the local community college and new age shops in my locality.