Tarot Card Readings/love

Question
QUESTION: Hi my name is jaime my birthday is 10-30-1975 I have been single for 13 years do you see me finally
meeting a good man falling in love settling down any time soon?

ANSWER: Hello Jamie,

Thank you for allowing me to read for you.  I have drawn 3 cards for you, the Chariot reversed, the 5 of Pentacles reversed, and the 9 of cups.

The reversed Chariot suggests that you feel you have lost control over your love life.  You are someone that likes to feel that they have control over their destiny and where things are heading.  With the 5 of Pentacles reversed, you may have been feeling a bit out of sorts and lonely, even though you are around people, perhaps putting your focus on your job and financial matters and neglecting yourself and your personal needs. That being said, the 9 of cups, the "wish" card is a positive indicator that all of your hard work is about to pay off.  Things are about to level out for you.  A relationship is well within your grasp in the near future.  Relax and be open to that happening.

If you have any questions or need clarification, please ask.  Also, please respond with feedback, letting me know how I have done with your reading, and how it resonates with you.

Blessings,
Donna

QUESTION: Hi donna ty for your answer do you see when i will meet my man?

Answer
Hello Jamie,

I do not give timelines, as there are many things that can alter that, speed it up or delay it.  My readings are to advise where you are today and the things that may be roadblocks for you so you are better able to assess and change directions if need be, hence the timeline I mentioned.  Readings are a two way communication between you and me, which is why I ask for your feedback on whether or not the reading makes sense to your current situation.  

Donna

Tarot Card Readings

Donna