Tarot Card Readings/message

Hi, I was wondering what messages spirit has for me now? Thank you :)

Name: Laura Rocha
DOB: 09/27/96

Hi Laura

The path you are on shows:

Lessons from the past: Two of Coins - There is a feeling of juggling, a feeling of a lot going on. The advice here is to focus...try not to be spread too thin. Quality is needed more than quantity right now. Diving deep on a few things will serve you better than shallow attention to a lot. This may be new, or a challenge for you. It feels like your natural skill is the light, scanning attention over many things. A deeper, singular focus is more of a challenge for you, but it feels like that is what is needed for success.

Understanding now: The World"meta-analysis" comes to mind. See how all of life's moving parts fit together to find the key spot on which to focus. The mental image is like a scaffolding. Pressing down, it holds a lot of weight, and is super-stable. But if you snap a few key supports sideways, the whole thing can topple. Look at the whole, to find the right place to focus. Again the idea of depth or deep water. "Know your subject" comes to mind. Are you in school or have a project at work you need to know really well for a presentation or meeting? Knowing the details, knowing your subject in depth is a key to success

Moving Forward: Five of Swords. There may be a lot of work at hand...it feels like much of the reading is around work or career energies. Not much sense of anything else. The five of sword in this case is about overcoming obstacles. Rather than a warning, it feels like a reassurance...a comfort from spirit that if you do the work you need to do, put in the effort, then success will come.

Hope that helps!

Tarot Card Readings

Ronda (Baihu) Snow

I give spiritual guidance Tarot readings. I use a pathway, meditation or yes/no layout, whichever matches your question best. Remember, REAL tarot gives you advice and ideas. REAL Tarot can NOT predict the future. REAL Tarot can NOT read other people's minds. This is genuine intuition, not an act, so I will not accept prediction-only questions, third party questions (asking about someone other than yourself,) or pregnancy/medical questions.

Card reader since 1992. Professional reader since 2003. E-mail readings are my specialty. Published e-book author (#PeaceTarot, Bead Mindful, Begin Meditating, Triquetra: The Dance of Worlds), Tarot blogger (www.ModernOracleTarot.com) and co-host of "Menage A Tarot" podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and TuneIn.

Mobilize and Empower South Hills (2008), St. Clair Heights Citizens Committee (webmaster and newsletter editor 2009-2011) U.L.C. (preceptor - 2005). The Planetary Society (current) Please contribute to the American Red Cross!

Kindred Magazine, Point of Light Magazine; "Natures Echos" , "Quicksilver Moon", and "Treasured Poems of America 1994" poetry anthologies. "Tarotbytes" the ModernOracleTarot.com Blog, "Lens" the rondasnow.com blog, www.findyourpsychic.com magazine. My books "#PeaceTarot" and "Triquetra: The Dance of Worlds" are available on amazon.com for Kindle and at www.quirkandflotsam.etsy.com. "Bead Mindful, Begin Meditating" is a meditation how-to currently under development.

Ph.D. in Natural Health, Bachelor of Science in Medical Science, Reiki Master, self-published author, retired Tai Chi instructor

Outstanding Young Women of America 1988, 1997, Writer's Castle Poet of the Year 2004.

I have a very strict privacy policy. All client information is confidential.