Tattoos/Red reaction keloid scaring

tina b wrote at 2013-04-11 04:12:16
I went to a dermatoligist and they are considering cuting mine off and sewing it closed.I rather have that than what I have now.  My experience is very similar to yours ...  It's been a year for me and no change.  I am as itchy as ever.  I am going to let my dermatologist cut mine off .  It's on the top of my foot and its like 1 1/2"tall x 3/4" wide.  I'm gonna go for it to end my scratchy misery.  I will have a 1 line scar.  I'll take that over pain and annoyance. Worry and uncomfortable dissatisfacyiob from my ink allergy.  And...mine us magenta,ink as well.

Sasha Merritt - Professional Tattoo and Cosmetic Artist

Tattoo, Permanent cosmetics, Needling, Areola Repigmentation, Tattooing over Scars

I've been tattooing professionally for 10 years in shops in the US and England. I now own Dragonfly Ink in San Francisco, CA

Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals

Apprenticed at Black and Blue Tattoo Specialized training and certifications: Cross-contamination Prevention SofTaps Micropigmentation Areola Repigmentation Skin Needling University Art Courses