Tattoos/Tattoo & White Skin

Can tattoo ink conceal or hide veins seen under the skin? For example, if veins are visible on an area of the body, will a tattoo make them less visible or completely not visible?

I thank you for your reply.

This is a 2 part answer, so READ BOTH PARTS CAREFULLY!!!
1. Yes a tattoo in dark ink will hide the blood vessels under the skin, but ( and here's the catch)
2.If your blood vessels are so close to the skin surface as to be so blatantly visible, then it might not be advisable to get a tattoo in that area, as it could conceivably cause some vascular damage and / or the excessive bleeding might force the ink right back out again.

Charles Parent - Registered Master Tattoo Artist

I can answer questions regarding tattoos and tattoo artists as well as Canadian tattoo shops.

Over 30 years as a top rate tattoo artist and tattoo shop owner. ATI registered Master Tattoo Artist / Body Art Technician. Founding member BC Body Art Association.

To The Point Tattoo Canadian Arts Council Tattoo Association of BC

Tattoo Flash magazine, Tattoo World magazine

M.Sc. degree in health sciences and M.A. in fine arts.

3 magazine features in Tattoo Flash.

G. Simmons, P. Stanley, Ryan Grice-Mullin (NFL), Roo Phelps (JRFM),