Tattoos/Tattoo & White Skin

Question
Hello:

Can tattoo ink conceal or hide veins seen under the skin? For example, if veins are visible on an area of the body, will a tattoo make them less visible or completely not visible?

I thank you for your reply.

Answer
This is a 2 part answer, so READ BOTH PARTS CAREFULLY!!!
1. Yes a tattoo in dark ink will hide the blood vessels under the skin, but ( and here's the catch)
2.If your blood vessels are so close to the skin surface as to be so blatantly visible, then it might not be advisable to get a tattoo in that area, as it could conceivably cause some vascular damage and / or the excessive bleeding might force the ink right back out again.

Tattoos

Charles Parent - Registered Master Tattoo Artist