Tattoos/Penile tattoo for vitiligo issue

Question
This is not a fetish at all it is extremely embarrassing and is affecting my love life.
I have a skin pigmentation issue called vitiligo. It causes de-pigmentation and thus white spots on the skin, it is affecting my penile shaft (3 moderate sized white spots).
I would like to know how difficult it would be to get a penile tattoo and if an explanation of the situation would help me get a very good tattoo artist who will not screw it up.
Any thoughts on how to approach the situation and how to find a really good tattoo artist in my area would be greatly appreciated.
West Michigan

Answer
Dir-

Vitiligo is tricky to work with and doesn't always take pigment well. Also, skin matching is very difficult to get to look right/natural. If it isn't done well, it could actually look worse than the lighter skin. Add to that it is a challenge work with gentiles.  

So you want to find someone who is experienced in working with skin tones and Vitiligo. They will be able to tell you if it will work or not. Try the Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals website as they have a list of practitioners. It may take a while to fine someone willing to work on gentiles, but also make sure you find someone who is good with skin camo.

Good Luck
Sasha

Tattoos

Sasha Merritt - Professional Tattoo and Cosmetic Artist