Tattoos/Help with my tattoo!

Question
Hi! :)
I want a small tattoo in a different language that has something to do with confidence/self worth I don't want anything too intricate just simple and pretty.

Any ideas?

Thanks :)

Answer
Christina-

I sounds like you are wanting a very personal tattoo so it would be important to look around your life and find inspiration there. English is the only language I speak, so I cannot advise on other languages, and would encourage caution and double checking to be sure the definitions and connotations are actually what you want.

Maybe instead, there is a flower or animal or design that you find inspiring. Example: maybe the color green brings you courage and so you get a leaf from your favorite tree. Or you find caterpillars impressive because they will soon be butterflies, that sort of thing. Try to just see what speaks to you in your life and go from there.

It is important to remember that the small tattoos have to quite simple so they will look good longer. Come up with some ideas and then do some research into artists in your area and find one who does work you like. Then talk to a couple and get some ideas and suggestions that way.

Good Luck,
Sasha Merritt
dragonflyink.com

Tattoos

Sasha Merritt - Professional Tattoo and Cosmetic Artist