Tattoos/Pimples in my tattoo, infection?

Question
Hi, I my name is Jorge, I have a new tattoo (around 2 months old), but since one month ago, I started to have some bumps, pimples, and my artist said to me to go to the doctor and check it. The doctor took some tests, and said that was not nothing serious, and gave me some kind of cream to use 3 times per day. Buy still I don't have a lot of improvement. I must say that I live in China, and the truth is that sometimes we foreigners feel that Chinese doctors don't know much about a lot of things. So right now, I am a bit afraid about not know what is exactly what I have. I show you some pics, so you can have a look, and if is possible to tell me if you saw this kind of problem before, and what could be the cause. Is not itchy or anything, is just the look that it has what it makes me feel worried about it.

By the way, i workout everyday, so, i always sweat, I stopped working out this week, and see what happens. Do you think it could have any relation? or something related with food? I really will appreciate your answer. Thanks.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/PL66ajR.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/YyBXxWt.jpg[/img]

Answer
Jorge,

You have had an allergic reaction to a cream, ointment or lotion you have used on your tattoo. Doctors are not familiar with this condition and therefore often prescribe the wrong treatment for it doing more harm than good. The cream the Doctor gave you is only complicating the reaction. Discontinue use of all creams, ointments and lotions immediately and let the tattoo totally dry out. The condition should clear in 10 to 14 days.

I hope this has been of some help to you. If I can be of any further assistance please let me know.

-The GYPSY-
http://www.ubtat2d.com

Tattoos

The GYPSY - Certified Master Tattoo Artist, Body Piercer and Permanant Cosmetic Technician