Tattoos/Tattoo dimensions

Question
Tattoo
Tattoo  
Hello,

I have designed this tattoo, and I would ideally like it to be placed on my ankle. I would love it to be nearly hidden, so what is the smallest size I could get this to avoid blurring or running?

I have also been interested in white color ink, but have heard that this color causes complications. Is this true, and is it a safe color to get? Would you recommend this pigment? If not, is there a more subtle color that will last long and work for a fair skinned person?

Thank you incredibly much!"

Answer
Kaitlin-

I'd defer to the tattoo artist who can look at the work directly as well as your ankle. You don't want it too small that it blurs together or is not in proportion to your body.

White is fine, it just doesn't stand out, which for many people is the point. It will not look white, instead it may look more like a scar. Some people do not like that.

Good Luck,
Sasha
Dragonfly Ink

Tattoos

Sasha Merritt - Professional Tattoo and Cosmetic Artist