You are here:

Tax Law (Questions About Taxes)/form 1099 filing requirements for Condo Assoc


QuickRick wrote at 2013-02-15 22:20:32
Your management company should be preparing those 1099s for you. If they pay the bills, their accounting software should be tracking the vendors cumulative payments for the year and they would have the information necessary to prepare the forms. They may charge you something to do them, but it should be nominal.

Tax Law (Questions About Taxes)

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Glenn D Schnabel


I can answer most federal individual income tax questions. I can not provide legal advise.


I have worked for a CPA firm for over 11 years. I have worked in private as well as government I have recently been running a tax preparation office, mainly focusing on individual income taxes

I have been affiliated with managing condo associations and as a member of a coalition to educate condo owners as to their rights and responsibilities.

I have my B.S.B.A in Business Administration . Concentration in Accounting I have gone to yearly tax seminars and have tried to keep up with the evolving tax changes

Awards and Honors
Over my years I have received local awards for contributions to worthy organizations.

Past/Present Clients
This, of course remains confidential

©2017 All rights reserved.