Tax Law (Questions About Taxes)/benefits of donating a house to charity?

Angels with Faith Ministries 501c3 non-profit char wrote at 2013-01-14 09:39:07
Angels with faith Ministries 501c3 non-profit charity in Georgia accepts donated Real Estate ,any kind,any condition & all donations are tax deductible for FULL fair market value for up to 5 years!We are a TRUELLY non-profit charity run by volunteers to make sure that 100% of ALL donations go directly to helping those in need,crisis,after disasters etc.Not a cent of donations ever goes to administrative fees,overhead costs,salaries etc the way a charity should run.Most big charities can only give 18% of all donations after tehy pay ourt overhead,Pr,salaries,rent on fancy storefronts,etc,we do all of our own website work,PR work,ads,& are all volunteers working form our home based charity/Church so that not a cent of the donations that people give to help people in need go to costs,we belive that people do not donate to charity to line someones pockets or to pay salaries etc,they donate to actually make a difference,to help those in true need & that is why almost 5 years ago we started this charity to make a TRUE difference.Donating Real estate of any kind is fast,easy & will TRUELLY make a difference, just fill out & have a Quit Claim Deed notarized either bring it to us here or mail it,we give you a tax deductible donation receipt & that is it ,you no longer have to worry we get teh property changed over to our non-profits name & help families in need either by giving the house directly to that family or by selling the property & using the money to house,feed,clothe & help many families,& thanks to a generous donation from a vacation company we give everyone who donates Real esate,Boats,Vehicles,Cars,Rvs etc a voucher for an up to 7 day cruise on Carnival or Royal Carribbean for 2 & a 3 day 2 night hotel stay for a family of 4 in 100s of loactions of your choice that includes 2 adult theme park tickets.Everyone wins,you get a tax deduction for up to 5 years,you help families who have been through some really bad times & you never have to worry about upkeep,taxes,etc on a House,land,inherited estate,farm etc ever again. Alos our Charity/Church is in DIRE need of donated property(with or without dwellings)for a permanant home for our Church/Charity so that we can place donated mobile homes & campers on it to temporarily house homeless families & military families who are homeless when they come home from overseas etc & also with hopefully a  fishing pond so that we can build our permanant Youth Camp for disadvantaged & at risk teens & children, over the past 4 years our Youth Group has grown fast as well as our charity & we have outgrown our current small home that we currently rent & run our Charity & Church from,just this Christmas 2012 we were blessed to have helped over 1000 children but could have helped so many more if we had more room for storage & for handing out Christmas gifts,if you have vacant or unused,unneeded etc land,property,Farm,etc that you would be able to donated for our permanant location we would definately place a plaque in your honor on the front sign & you woudl be helping us expand & grow to help more families every year,we accept property in any condition & of any kind & since we are currently located in Northeast Georgia we woudl prefer to stay in teh Northeast Georgia area but are truelly open to all possibilities.Thank you & God Bless! visit our volunteer built & run websites at http://angelswithfaithministries.beep.com & also http://angelswithfaithministries.org Our Federal EIN number is 27-1972461

Angels with Faith Ministries 501c3 non-profit char wrote at 2013-03-06 02:01:36
Angels with faith Ministries 501c3 non-profit charity in Georgia accepts donated Real Estate ,any kind,any condition & all donations are tax deductible for FULL fair market value for up to 5 years!We are a TRUELLY non-profit charity run by volunteers to make sure that 100% of ALL donations go directly to helping those in need,crisis,after disasters etc.Not a cent of donations ever goes to administrative fees,overhead costs,salaries etc the way a charity should run.Most big charities can only give 18% of all donations after tehy pay ourt overhead,Pr,salaries,rent on fancy storefronts,etc,we do all of our own website work,PR work,ads,& are all volunteers working form our home based charity/Church so that not a cent of the donations that people give to help people in need go to costs,we belive that people do not donate to charity to line someones pockets or to pay salaries etc,they donate to actually make a difference,to help those in true need & that is why almost 5 years ago we started this charity to make a TRUE difference.Donating Real estate of any kind is fast,easy & will TRUELLY make a difference, just fill out & have a Quit Claim Deed notarized either bring it to us here or mail it,we give you a tax deductible donation receipt & that is it ,you no longer have to worry we get teh property changed over to our non-profits name & help families in need either by giving the house directly to that family or by selling the property & using the money to house,feed,clothe & help many families,& thanks to a generous donation from a vacation company we give everyone who donates Real esate,Boats,Vehicles,Cars,Rvs etc a voucher for an up to 7 day cruise on Carnival or Royal Carribbean for 2 & a 3 day 2 night hotel stay for a family of 4 in 100s of loactions of your choice that includes 2 adult theme park tickets.Everyone wins,you get a tax deduction for up to 5 years,you help families who have been through some really bad times & you never have to worry about upkeep,taxes,etc on a House,land,inherited estate,farm etc ever again. Alos our Charity/Church is in DIRE need of donated property(with or without dwellings)for a permanant home for our Church/Charity so that we can place donated mobile homes & campers on it to temporarily house homeless families & military families who are homeless when they come home from overseas etc & also with hopefully a  fishing pond so that we can build our permanant Youth Camp for disadvantaged & at risk teens & children, over the past 4 years our Youth Group has grown fast as well as our charity & we have outgrown our current small home that we currently rent & run our Charity & Church from,just this Christmas 2012 we were blessed to have helped over 1000 children but could have helped so many more if we had more room for storage & for handing out Christmas gifts,if you have vacant or unused,unneeded etc land,property,Farm,etc that you would be able to donated for our permanant location we would definately place a plaque in your honor on the front sign & you woudl be helping us expand & grow to help more families every year,we accept property in any condition & of any kind & since we are currently located in Northeast Georgia we woudl prefer to stay in teh Northeast Georgia area but are truelly open to all possibilities.Thank you & God Bless! visit our volunteer built & run websites at http://angelswithfaithministries.beep.com & also http://angelswithfaithministries.org Our Federal EIN number is 27-1972461.

Tax Law (Questions About Taxes)

Glenn D Schnabel