Tax Law (Questions About Taxes)/Forms


Do you know when the 2012 tax forms will be available especially for the people over 65 and the s s worksheet?   Thanks


The first day to e-file will be January 30th --- 8 days later due to the mess Congtess made of updating the laws.

However, depending on what type of forms are included with your return, you may have to wait until late February or March to file! If your only income is social security, then there is no filing requirement. My guess is that you have other income in addition to your social security - hence, the reason for your question.

Here is a list of forms, that, if a taxpayer must include in his/her return, will delay the filing until late February or March:

Take care,  

Tax Law (Questions About Taxes)

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Bruce W. Tyler, EA


I can answer questions with regard to the following: Preparation/Tax Law regarding Individual Income Tax (IRS and California), Audit Representation/IRS Procedures of personal and corporate income tax including appeals, IRS Collection procedures for individuals, partnerships and corporations, Offers-in-Compromise, Installment Payment Plans, Penalty Abatement,Income from Cancellation of Debt. Heavy experience with Public Safety (i.e. Firefighters, Police Officers, Correctional Officers, etc) as well as medical industry.


21 years in tax preparation and representation

National Association of Enrolled Agents

4 years of accounting at Woodbury University/UCLA Extension

©2017 All rights reserved.