Tax Law (Questions About Taxes)/Irs 1125 A

How does line 3 IRS form 1125-A Cost of Goods Sold differ from Line 8 IRS 1120S Income Tax Return for an S corp?

line 3 on 1125 is labor for cost of goods (usually direct labor in manufacturing)

line 8 on 1120s is all labor (and can/will include other labor not just cogs manufacturing

sorry for delay. i was out of town a few days.

why do you ask?  are you doing the return for your company, employer, or client or is this homework/?  

Tax Law (Questions About Taxes)

Tax and general business including hospitality related (hotel mgmt degree and experience in industry prior to obtaining ms tax and cpa).

19 years cpa. ms tax. NOTE: My discussions are only a general information and do not constitute tax advise without entering into a specific agreement and executing an engagement letter; This free chat is nothing more than general information and should not be construed as tax advice nor does my response or replies imply an agreement to provide client specific advice or other guidance for purposes of avoiding IRS tax or penalties and should not be relied upon without your own validation and confirmation of the how the discussion may fit your facts... Not having all the facts and/or not having a direct client relationship prevents me from providing the most accurate replies as possible and I highly suggest using a local CPA to provide you with written advice and guidance. Taking matters into your own hands is much akin to trying to land an airplane without a license. It is easy to FLY a plane, but LANDING is when critical experience is key. In short, caveat emptor; do your homework and don't just rely on free chat board advice anywhere, anytime.

AICPA, CSCPA (Ct society), National Tax,

a bunch.

MS tax and other post graduate coursework

variety including Summa Cum Laude

I don't disclose or kiss and tell