Tax Law (Questions About Taxes)/car, for house rental hunt

Question
If we used a car (starting 1/1/2012) to hunt for a house to turn in to a rental and didn't buy the house for a rental until (3/1/2012), when writing off the car for this rental which date do we use for putting the car into service for this rental?

thank you

Answer
you spent 60 days just driving from house to house to house to house...

and never stopped to do anything personal. at all?

you are really really stretching the truth.

I would not touch your tax return with a sanitized pole.  you probably try and sneek in more nefarious deductions, dont you?

$499 in charitable donations to the goodwill box every year?

this is what is wrong with out tax system!  

Tax Law (Questions About Taxes)

MEdusa