Tax Law (Questions About Taxes)/where is your ofc


i want you to please help us with our taxes. How can we do it? where can we contact you. Thank you very much

Hello Joanne,

I have never been asked this question before and am very wary of providing my office address on a forum such as this.

If you need help preparing your taxes, my telephone number appears below, along with my email address.

If we determine that you need an appointment, I can provide the office address at that time.

Take care,  

Tax Law (Questions About Taxes)

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Bruce W. Tyler, EA


I can answer questions with regard to the following: Preparation/Tax Law regarding Individual Income Tax (IRS and California), Audit Representation/IRS Procedures of personal and corporate income tax including appeals, IRS Collection procedures for individuals, partnerships and corporations, Offers-in-Compromise, Installment Payment Plans, Penalty Abatement,Income from Cancellation of Debt. Heavy experience with Public Safety (i.e. Firefighters, Police Officers, Correctional Officers, etc) as well as medical industry.


21 years in tax preparation and representation

National Association of Enrolled Agents

4 years of accounting at Woodbury University/UCLA Extension

©2017 All rights reserved.