Tax Law (Questions About Taxes)/Attitude

MEdusa, what it with your attitude? If you are not able to be civil with the people seeking advice in this site, why do you volunteer?  Do you just enjoy belittling people?  Remember, you may have been able to find the answer to the question on the IRS website in a few minutes, but you have many years of tax experience, which the questioner likely does not have.  Chill out a bit and try being kind for once!

If you want to DIY, you should have been able to look up what I looked up even if it took 10 min instead of two

And if you have rental income you have coin to hire if you can't DIY

And...   If you have one error, there are 99#•% surely more lurking

Is all I said

But you knew all that and just wanted the lazy spoon feed answer?

Tax Law (Questions About Taxes)

Tax and general business including hospitality related (hotel mgmt degree and experience in industry prior to obtaining ms tax and cpa).

19 years cpa. ms tax. NOTE: My discussions are only a general information and do not constitute tax advise without entering into a specific agreement and executing an engagement letter; This free chat is nothing more than general information and should not be construed as tax advice nor does my response or replies imply an agreement to provide client specific advice or other guidance for purposes of avoiding IRS tax or penalties and should not be relied upon without your own validation and confirmation of the how the discussion may fit your facts... Not having all the facts and/or not having a direct client relationship prevents me from providing the most accurate replies as possible and I highly suggest using a local CPA to provide you with written advice and guidance. Taking matters into your own hands is much akin to trying to land an airplane without a license. It is easy to FLY a plane, but LANDING is when critical experience is key. In short, caveat emptor; do your homework and don't just rely on free chat board advice anywhere, anytime.

AICPA, CSCPA (Ct society), National Tax,

a bunch.

MS tax and other post graduate coursework

variety including Summa Cum Laude

I don't disclose or kiss and tell