Tax Law (Questions About Taxes)/Rental property

Question
Had a rental property that use to be my primary home.  I lived in home from 1997-2010(got married). started renting home in January 2011. The renter moved out in June 2013 and trashed the place.  I decided to sell the property and put on the market.  Sold house and closed on December 17, 2013.  Want to know how to report this all on my tax return for 2013.   the property sold for less than 130,000. I know I have more money in property than I sold it for(remodeling, addition).

Answer
Form 4797.  (Sale of biz property)

Amount received less amount if basis. (The lower !!!    Of what you have into the property "basis" less depreciation.   Or or or fair market basis when you converted from personal to rental (lower of, I did mention?)

Document it !  

Tax Law (Questions About Taxes)

MEdusa