Tax Law (Questions About Taxes)/Tax filing


I need help with preparing and filing my 2013 taxes.  Appreciate if you can recommend someone.


Dear Golnar,

Thank you for your inquiry. We would gladly handle your U.S. tax reporting needs and will provide you with tax advice most suitable to your situation.

If you would like to engage our services, you should sign up as a new client at the Sign Up Page: <a href = ""></a>. That page lists our Flat Fee structure - in short we charge $350 for Federal Tax return (or $450 if gross income is over $100,000). We also offer 20% discount to clients filing for 3 or more years at once.

Once you sign up you will receive access to your personal File Cabinet as well as our Tax Questionnaire. Your answers to the questionnaire will provide us with an overview of your situation and be used to prepare your return.

Please feel free to ask us questions or express concerns. Don't worry if you think your situation is challenging - we often deal with such cases and have successfully resolved many challenging cases for our clients in the past (please see this page for the references that over 260 clients have left). Either way - we're here if you have any tax queries.

Sincerely yours,

IJ Zemelman, EA. Tax Operations Director
105 E34th St.   #161
New York    NY 10016
Ph:  +1-646-397-2887

Tax Law (Questions About Taxes)

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


IJ Zemelman, EA MBA


I am an IRS-authorized EA and principal of a Tax Preparation firm focusing on U.S. Expatriates. We specialize in all tax issues faced by American citizens living abroad - such as foreign earned income, tax treaties, foreign spouse, etc. Visit our website - - for more information.


18 years professional tax experience, 12 with expatriate taxes.

Expatriate tax information on

MBA from Zicklin School Of Business, IRS Enrolled Agent

©2017 All rights reserved.