Tax Law (Questions About Taxes)/lump sum pay out

Question
I retired at 62 years old and receive a monthly payment of $1149.00.  I recently received a limp sum pay out of $34,00o and they with held 20% Federal and 4% State tax.  I noticed that no social security tax was not taken out and I'm somewhat in a panic about that. Will I be able to pay Social Security Tax when I file my taxes?  My net from this after tax was taken was $26,000 and I am not touching that money until all taxes are paid.  Can you please educate me on this?  Will this affect my social security payment or can I pay Social Security what is owed to them from the net amount I received when I file taxes?

Answer
You live in Phillipines and are a usa citizen?

Why did you take the lump sum?

Did you just retire recently?  Did you previously work in the usa?

I need more info

Send me new question and mark it private.
I will give you contact information

P  

Tax Law (Questions About Taxes)

MEdusa