Tax Law (Questions About Taxes)/1125A 1120S question

Question
Greetings from a fellow expert on All-Experts (Excel category).

I'm preparing my first 1120S for a new Veterinary Practice I purchased in 2014.

My question is, does it matter where I put non-shareholder/non-officer wages?  

I see a spot on 1125A for Cost of Labor (not sure this applies to service industry or not - the IRS instructions for 1125A actually skip line 3 - weird).  I could put them there, or I could alternatively put them on line 8 of 1120S, Salaries and Wages.  

Maybe the IRS actually doesn't care as long as I am consistent from year-to-year and as long as I don't, obviously, list it in both places :).

What is your opinion on the matter?

Thanks a bundle!

Answer
You don't get it moron

Would you want me to suture my dog because I got it half right and was close to finishing the do it at home vetsion...

No. I have antibiotic problems. Maybe other injuries.  Etc.  You would want to see my dog before you told me how to stitch her ip.

Similarly.  Yu ou likely have serious other shit wrong that you need help with and someone needs to take off the rose color glasses and be honest.

If you own a vet office without having a local cpa to help you and you think turbo tax is a great answer. Yiu are narrow minded... and cheap.

I can _guarantee_ this one tiny item is not the only tax issue for which a cpa could help you with.  Planning. Tax savings. Tax minimization. Etc

What state are you in?  

Tax Law (Questions About Taxes)

MEdusa