Tax Law (Questions About Taxes)/S Corp

Question
I incorporated my business as an s-corp.  I am the only shareholder.  A bookkeeping service that I have been using has been filing quarterly reports with the employment security commission of my state on my behalf under my social.  As an s-corp, am I supposed to be filing these? I believe what they file quarterly is supposed to be the salary paid to me.  However, a friend of mine who prepares tax returns said that as an s-corp I shouldn't be filing them.  The income I make on the corporation flows through to my personal tax returns on a K-1.  I am really confused. If I am required to file with the employment security commission, wouldn't I have to file 941's with the IRS as well?  Please help

Answer
It is scarry when this many people who are supposedly professionals mess stuff up.

You are likely getting other stuff wrong too don't you think?

Send me a new private question (you have to check the confidential box) and I will give you contact information  

Tax Law (Questions About Taxes)

MEdusa