Tax Law (Questions About Taxes)/RRB-1099-R forms

For some reason my husband and I can't find anyone who knows how to do our tax return refunds.  We are suppose to get a full refund on our  federal income tax, but every place we have been, they make us owing the IRS.  we know we don't owe. can you tell us where we can get our taxes done right?

I'd be happy to giv we it a shot.
where have you been?

Why do you start with 1099r? Did you take money from an IRA this year?

make a new question (not simply a reply to this but a new question) and you will see a box and mark it private and I will give uou my contact info there

Tax Law (Questions About Taxes)

Tax and general business including hospitality related (hotel mgmt degree and experience in industry prior to obtaining ms tax and cpa).

19 years cpa. ms tax. NOTE: My discussions are only a general information and do not constitute tax advise without entering into a specific agreement and executing an engagement letter; This free chat is nothing more than general information and should not be construed as tax advice nor does my response or replies imply an agreement to provide client specific advice or other guidance for purposes of avoiding IRS tax or penalties and should not be relied upon without your own validation and confirmation of the how the discussion may fit your facts... Not having all the facts and/or not having a direct client relationship prevents me from providing the most accurate replies as possible and I highly suggest using a local CPA to provide you with written advice and guidance. Taking matters into your own hands is much akin to trying to land an airplane without a license. It is easy to FLY a plane, but LANDING is when critical experience is key. In short, caveat emptor; do your homework and don't just rely on free chat board advice anywhere, anytime.

AICPA, CSCPA (Ct society), National Tax,

a bunch.

MS tax and other post graduate coursework

variety including Summa Cum Laude

I don't disclose or kiss and tell