Tax Law (Questions About Taxes)/State tax rates

Question
QUESTION: I am in the process of planning a small business. It will be an internet cafe, with coffees, smoothies, etc. No food prepared on-site. When thinking of pricing, I am not sure which state tax rate I would use. Do you happen to know which rate would apply in North Carolina?

ANSWER: You can find this on the nc revenue website?

Are yiu lazy or not ready to do business?

QUESTION: FIRST. I wanted to make sure that the 6.75% would be the proper tax rate to apply to purchases made in a quick-service restaurant. I am not lazy, nor am I stupid. I also hold two Masters degrees in business, so I do believe that I am at the very least qualified to run a business; but since I did not major in finance, I thought to seek out someone who would have such knowledge.. As you are supposedly an "expert" in taxes, I assumed that asking such a simple question would not constitute being attacked like this.

SECOND. You are rude, to put it as nicely as possible. I was not asking for you to file my taxes; I was asking for tax information. I cannot understand why you are so hateful to people asking your advice. Please be advised, I will be reporting you to this website as a hateful and rude "expert" that should be removed. I never inferred that asking this question of you would be "construed as to our relationship being more than cursory conversation." Perhaps you should learn some social skills.

Good day.

Answer
You missed the point.

99% of your question was readily available even if you had no business backgroud.  Your statement that you have 2 (two, for emphasis) masters in busines is totally scary.  I stand by my statement that you are lazy

You need a local cpa and you need them in a hurry.

And for the record. I have been doing this a long time and absolutely can't stand when lazy people just ask to be spoonfed.

You are better than that. Surely.

And to top it off.  I used to live in NC

emabarasing.  Back to B school for you.

Tax Law (Questions About Taxes)

MEdusa