Tax Law (Questions About Taxes)/calculation question

Question
Good day
Interested in finding out how taxes on rental properties are calculated where there are multiple owners that are NOT real estate professionals.
For example in the following scenario what would be tax owed on a rental property that three people own assuming that neither of the three parties do not have additional income.
Assuming the property brings in $20,000 in income annually and the expenses are $7000 per year. Thus the profit is $13,000 on the rental.
Is taxes due on the $13,000 or is each of the three owners responsible for  $4333 which is $13,000 divided by 3.

Answer
Hi
If you are in the USA, you need to file a form 1065 partnership tax return and then report the income on your individual returns - including depreciation and other important facets such as original cost basis and if you have basis to deduct losses if they arise.

No clue about tax in Trinadad.

Tax Law (Questions About Taxes)

MEdusa