Does Earl grey tea have Caffeine in it.  

Does any tea have Caffeine in it.

If yes what tea's do not have Caffeine in them.

Thank you for your time.

Hello, and thank you for your question! Tea leaves naturally contain caffeine. However, the way that the tea is processed affects the amount of caffeine that you will end up drinking. Black tea, for example, contains almost as much caffeine as coffee! (Earl Grey, by the way, is a type of Black tea.) Most of the lighter teas contain far less caffeine than the darker ones, though. Green tea, for example, is often a subject of worry since it does contain caffeine, but while a cup of coffee has around 200 mg, a cup of green tea has only about 30. The lightest of the teas, white tea, has very little in the way of caffeine. It might not be the best idea to drink it right before bed, but it won't make you jittery at all. Keep in mind, though, that the company that makes the tea will often process the natural tea specially with respect to caffeine. It's possible to find decaffeinated black it, while matcha green tea contains a lot more caffeine than regular green tea (about 75mg). Go for the lighter teas if you're looking for low caffeine content, but always check the label if you want to know for sure.
Another point to remember is that all of this refers to actual tea, made from tea leaves. Many people associate tea with herbal infusions, like chamomile, mint, or orange, not to mention some of the infusion blends like Tazo's "Passion" or Traditional Medicinal's "Throat Coat." These are not made with tea leaves, so most of them are naturally caffeine free. Again, though, check the label first, as caffeine can always be added to the tea. Keep in mind also that there are also some major exceptions to the natural caffeine-free rule. Yerba Mate, for example, is actually known for its high caffeine content. I hope this has answered your question!

I can answer questions about the preparation of tea, the different kinds of tea and their properties, and many of the other questions I know you tea drinkers and would-be tea drinkers have.

Tea has become something of an obsession for me. I prepare loose-leaf as well as bagged tea, and am starting to explore the many different kinds.

Graduated high school with high honors