Teen Dating Issues/Boredom in a relationship

Question
My boyfriend and I have been together for a while, and I want to stay with himÖOr I think I do. Itís just that before we would see each other all the time and I adored spending time with him, but lately our relationship isnít that great. Itís to the point where I donít even want him to touch me, (like hug me). Heís a really nice guy and heís met my family and Iíve met his, but Iím so bored with him. Itís literally the same thing every day and I have no idea what to do. I sometimes donít even want to text him. I donít know what to do and every time I try and talk to him about it, it turns out to be one word answers that I get in return. Iím at my wits end and have no idea how to make our relationship more exciting. I want to make it work and make changes so itís more exciting, but I donít know how to do that. So what Iím asking is, how would you tell your boyfriend that youíre bored in the relationship? And what can I do to change our relationship to make it more exciting?

Answer
hi emily,

welcome to dating and relationship! :)

communicate, communicate, communicate. thats very important in a relationship. that doesnt mean things will change either. you need to talk to your bf about this. if he doesnt want to talk or just gives 1 word answers then maybe its time to breakup.

dating is all about finding the right person to be with. no matter who you date, things will eventually get less exciting. thats just how it goes.

so talk to him and let him know how you feel. be open and honest with him. changing the relationship takes both of you, not just you.

good luck and please let me know if you want to talk more

sandi

Teen Dating Issues

Sandi