Teen Dating Issues/showering together

I was wondering how to approach the topic of showering with my girlfriend, we been together for like about a month, we have never seen each other naked before... also, I feel like saying "I love you " to her, and was wondering when will it be appropriate to say such phrase?

how old are you? if you want to shower with her then i would assume you are wanting to take your relationship to the next level? i dont know how well you both communicate but this is something you just need to talk about. have you talked about sex at all with her? communication key is any relationship.

as far as saying i love you. thats just something you have to go for and say and hope she feels the same way. there is no certain time period before saying i love you. if you feel like you both get along good and believe the relationship is strong then go for it and tell her.

good luck!

Teen Dating Issues

I can answer most types of question dealing with teens and preteens. I can give advice on dating, love, sex, friendships, same sex relationships. I am experienced at most preteen & teen subjects and have given advice to many people before. Who better to give advice to teens as being one myself?

I'm a teen girl and have been in many relationships, both with guys and girls. I've been in many different situations and can give you great advice.