Teen Dating Issues/I want him back!

My boyfriend broke up with me because he thinks am a hoe,, that day he heard that i had cyber sex with one of his friends  wich absoultly NOT TRUE! oh goshhi really love him and i want him back i don't any girls to have the chance to get him!! plzz help am 16 he's 17

you cant make him want to get back with you. why would you want him back anyways? he doesnt believe you or trust you. relationships should be about trust and communication. it doesnt sound like he trusts you. you can only do or say so much to him. i would just make sure he understands you didnt do anything. tell him if he doesnt trust you then thats on him

good luck

Teen Dating Issues

I can answer most types of question dealing with teens and preteens. I can give advice on dating, love, sex, friendships, same sex relationships. I am experienced at most preteen & teen subjects and have given advice to many people before. Who better to give advice to teens as being one myself?

I'm a teen girl and have been in many relationships, both with guys and girls. I've been in many different situations and can give you great advice.