Teen Dating Issues/what to do?

I met this girl more than 4 months ago, we are both 20. We hit it off well and I am guaranteed that she liked me as well. We spent hours and hours talking and flirting etc, it definitely was there. However it was 2 months ago when she left with family for a 3 month trip (back in a month) to Europe to visit her cousin. When i found out, I 100% knew her interest would decline and this is why i am now here lol.

It was still going great 2 weeks into her trip as we mained the type of contact which seems like she did't leave for her trip. However it now slowly came to the point that it is clear she isnt longer  interested, doesnt start convo, doesnt really ask how was your day and what been happening?  this was a clear message  that she no longer inerested as this has now been going on for a month now.

Any ways, what should i do? she still gone for another month. I know not to be clingy and give her own space.. but just doesnt seem to work.. how do i get her re interesed? or chasing me like before? or should i just wait until she is back to see if it sparks again?

Hi there Kevin!
hope you don't mind me answering your question!

It is so darn confusing when this happens!
well if you are sure that she liked you before, then feelings like that don't usually go away so quickly, so try not to doubt them..unless perhaps you misread them? but I don't think that's the case, you seem pretty sure, and from what you've said, it seems like she did like you
and if you want her to chase you, then I think the best thing to do is to stop chasing her as much, and I don't mean completely stop, just kind of play it cool and don't seem too interested, but don't seem so not interested that she goes away
What I mean is try not texting her, or wait for her to start the conversation. Don't start the conversation with her for a while, make her start it, that way she'll think 'oh he hasn't text me today, I should text him' this will give her the incentive to want to talk to you, without you seeming to clingy or desperate, it will also make her miss you. That's a good way to get her re-interested, because it might just be that she's gotten so used to talking to you that she's giving off signs that she isn't interested,
I'm sure you've thought of this but it could just be that she's just a bit preoccupied on her trip and hasn't really had time to have a proper conversation with you?
But try the whole not-texting-her-first tactic and see how it goes! It's worked for me so hopefully it works for you too!
good luck and hope it all goes to plan!
If anything I said hasn't made sense or you need more advice your more then welcome to hit me up with a follow up, because after all that's what I'm here for!
Austin :)

Teen Dating Issues

Being a teen myself, I'll be able to understand and relate to your questions much better :) I'll try my hardest to answer anything you throw at me, such as relationships issues, preteen issues, confusion, dating, sexuality and all those sticky situation we seem to get ourselves in! Dealing with people comes naturally and Iíll be more than happy to help you out!

I've been in a relationships myself (good and bad) I've come across many different people and many different situations that Iíve helped resolve, Iím diplomatic and fair minded, being a teen myself means I will be able to relate and understand your issues, giving the best advice I possibly could.

College student