Teen Dating Issues/Boys

Your question was

Hi, (I'm 15) so I recently started to have a crush on this guy. He's in my homeroom and we didn't really know each other. Over the summer I was in the car with my mom and he was walking and kept on staring at me; I don't think he realized who I was. I started messaging him on Facebook. We talk a lot, the only problem is that he plays on the same football team as my little brother. I asked him if he wanted to hangout sometime and he replied 'uh maybe'. I really want to hangout with him. I was at the football game yesterday with my friends and he kept walking in front of us. Then my best friend heard him talking to his coach about me. I don't know what to do or say next.

Hi Kiara,

It sounds like your doing the right thing. I would find a good time when you can catch him alone. spend a few minutes talking to him. Nothing big or special, just a little hello how are you. That way he can get to know you better in person. Let me know how that goes

Teen Dating Issues

I can answer most types of question dealing with teens and preteens. I can give advice on dating, love, sex, friendships, same sex relationships. I am experienced at most preteen & teen subjects and have given advice to many people before. Who better to give advice to teens as being one myself?

I'm a teen girl and have been in many relationships, both with guys and girls. I've been in many different situations and can give you great advice.