Teen Dating Issues/Boys

Question
QUESTION: I like three different guys! Help! Okay so this guy Reece I really like but I also like his older brother Tyler and Reece's pretty much best friend likes me and I might give him a chance. Though if I date Reece and it doesn't work out I don't want to hurt anyone and date either his friend or his brother. We are all very close friends. What do I do and who do I choose?!! Please help!!!

ANSWER: Hey Colleen,

Thanks for writing in and dropping a word. It takes a lot to open up about issues in the back of the mind and when its related to our heart, it takes guts to pen down left alone talk with someone about the same. I appreciate your gesture in pouring your heart felt emotions and seeking a helping hand for the same. Kudos to you !!!

Well you are very lucky to have three different kind of guys available. I would rather ask you to go ahead and date Reece's friend first and see how it goes about. I am sure the friend would not share things with Reece as guys normally don't like to share. So have good time, see how it goes and then go ahead with Reece, if something doesn't work out fall back upon his brother and then make emotional excuse and try to see his attention. I am sure you would be great in doing that.

Just go out and give your best and  things would fall in place...

All the best !!

Cheers,
Relationship Counsellor
Bringing smiles on the faces on the way .....
(relationships.counsellor@gmail.com)

QUESTION: Ok so I decided I don't like the friend. So what do I do now? Go with Reece? Although I'm in 8th grade and can't really date til highschool. Reece's bro will be a senior when I'm a freshman and was thinking before he goes off to college give it a shot but idk? HELP!!! Than if we break up I will date Reece. Reece and I are really close. And his brother and I talk and hang out to but we aren't entirely close. So I don't know what to do? And how should I go about getting one if them and telling them how I feel? Give me all of the advice you've got to tell a guy how I feel about them and how not to ruin our friendships. Please I'm desperate. Anything you've got will be useful. Thanks.

Answer
Hey Colleen,

Well you are really thinking a lot and am happy atleast you sat back and struck off one name from the list. Now you are in win-win situation. Go ahead with elder brother and confess your feelings to him. Don't become an easy prey for him, else men might take ladies for granted. Just slowly talk into things, don't get close or physical so easily, let him crave for you and you make him desire for you day by day, so that he comes out in open and confesses his admiration or love for you. In case things go wrong, you can fall back upon Reece and let him know how much you loved him, but he never showed any inclination towards you, so in despair state, you fell back upon his brother who lent you a shoulder. Play an emotional drama type thing and trust me, more often than not the guy would be all yours. I shouldn't be practically advising you to do all this, but your case sound very sweet and genuine to me.

All the best !!

Cheers,
Relationship Counsellor
(relationships.counsellor@gmail.com)

Teen Dating Issues

Relationship Counsellor