Teen Dating Issues/Crush jealous

Why has my crush been mad at me for 4 months. We both like each other. a couple of months ago. She saw me talking to a  girl in the hallway. The girl was just a friend though. She probally thought we was more than that. I tried to tell her she was just a friend.  she has been avoiding me and giving me the cold shoulder. Why has she been mad for 4 months????

Hey Tyvon,

Thanks for writing in and dropping a word. It takes a lot to open up about issues in the back of the mind and when its related to our heart, it takes guts to pen down left alone talk with someone about the same. I appreciate your gesture in pouring your heart felt emotions and seeking a helping hand for the same. Kudos to you !!!

Well, it really gets suffocating when we have to make our loved ones understand and justify our actions and more worse when that loved one is so close to us. It's well known possessiveness and jealousy of ladies, when their man talks to some lady who is more pretty than her. The ladies normally do take some time to get back to basics and this is the time for man to make her feel the most special and say all those things which she always long to hear. Nothing wrong from your end, but you need to show some patience. In a relationship, there comes phases where one of the partner has to be patient and sustain the bonding, by being silent partner or pamper the other one. Don't think so much about all this and just make efforts to woo your lady, am sure your relationship would soon be back on track. You need to stay positive !!

Just go out and give your best and  things would fall in place...

All the best !!

Relationship Counsellor
Bringing smiles on the faces on the way .....

P.S- For more professional help around your subject, you can drop a word at, (

Teen Dating Issues

Relationship Counsellor

I am quite experienced and matured enough to handle questions related to following topics: 1) Love- Friendship 2) Issues in all kinds of relationships. 3) making a relationship work. 4) Effective tips to sustain a relationship. 5) Sex related queries. Well as of now haven't come across any such questions, which would offend me or I lack expertise in, but am a straight forward person and doesn't hold my wordings back. I don't mind being honest in case I lack knowledge about particular aspect and quite flexible to accept genuine views of others or seek other professionals for my case studies, to help the clients out.

Well I have been doing online counseling through my own blog ( for past two years. I have got good response throughout, which has motivated me in going ahead and helping people in their relationship issues and bring a smile back on people's face. I don't say that am a professional in this area, but well sufficient enough to contribute in the aspect of Modern Day Relationships.

I have been an IT professional throughout my work experience of 8+ years associated with IT MNC's like IBM, Infosys Technologies to name few. I have conducted effective counseling sessions for different corporates I have worked with in my private capacity and contributed effectively to employees striking quite a balance in work and personal life.