Teen Dating Issues/myboyfriend and i are drifting apart

Question
we are both 17 years old and have been dating for over two years. We both love each other very much and know we have been drifting apart over the last couple months mainly because i moved to a different town and weave not been seeing each other but once or twice a week when it used to be ever single day. i do not know what to do please help me i couldn't stand losing him, he is the only person or thing that can make me happy.

Answer
once or twice a week doesnt sound all that bad. your young and have so much more to go through in life. i dont believe he is the only person or thing that can make you happy. if thats really true then i think you should break up with him now and find yourself. you need to be happy with yourself and not rely on someone else to make you happy.

what about college? what if you both decide to go off to college at different locations? you should get all your education behind you before thinking about getting into a serious relationship.

good luck and please let me know if you want to talk more

sandi

Teen Dating Issues

Sandi