Teen Dating Issues/Jealousy in Long Distance Relationship

So my boyfriend and I have been dating for a little over a year and things have been great except for one thing; He hangs out with another girl 3-4 days a week. My boyfriend and I are in a long distance relationship where we only see each other once a month. He'd been friends with this other girl long before I knew him and dated him. They have never been romantically involved or anything of that matter and his friends tell me that he doesn't see her like that anyway. The thing is I get so jealous when they hang out because they hang out so often and sometimes he doesn't tell me when they do and I find out from facebook or twitter. It's frustrating because I'm pushing him away with my insecurities. I don't want to tell him not to hang out with his friend, but on the other hand my jealousy keeps getting the best of me. She seems like a nice girl from when I met her and even invited us to go to the movies when i was visiting him. My boyfriend is getting so frustrated with me because he thinks I don't trust him.  I don't know what to do!

Long distance relationships are hard enough, bringing another girl in the mix who is just a friend can only make it more difficult.

If you really believe that this girl is just a friend and nothing more then you just have to trust him. I know its hard. I would let him know that you will do your best to not let it bother you but he also has to help too. Help by talking to you about his time with her. Help by letting you know when he goes out with her. He needs to be a better communicator with you because of this situation.

A relationship takes work, a long distance relationship takes even more work. He needs to be willing to put the extra work in to help you feel more comfortable with the situation. I wonder how he would feel if you were to hang out with a guy friend all the time?

Teen Dating Issues

I can answer most types of question dealing with teens and preteens. I can give advice on dating, love, sex, friendships, same sex relationships. I am experienced at most preteen & teen subjects and have given advice to many people before. Who better to give advice to teens as being one myself?

I'm a teen girl and have been in many relationships, both with guys and girls. I've been in many different situations and can give you great advice.