Teen Dating Issues/Why is ex bf doing this?

Hello Sandi, I am having issues with my ex boyfriend. The opinions I'm getting are all the same "He still likes you." The only thing is I'm not sure if there was any possibility he still does/what to do...I still have feelings for him. I'm not really getting any pro advice/insight here.

My story can be found at this link...Sorry it is long.

Thank you so much.

Hi April,

My opinion is who cares if he still likes you. He is not being consistent with his messages to you. He is hot and cold. Be his friend if you think you can. If not I would be nice to him and say hello but move on. Find someone else to date. If he can't be open and honest with you then its his loss.

Hope that helps..write me back if you want to talk more

Teen Dating Issues

I can answer most types of question dealing with teens and preteens. I can give advice on dating, love, sex, friendships, same sex relationships. I am experienced at most preteen & teen subjects and have given advice to many people before. Who better to give advice to teens as being one myself?

I'm a teen girl and have been in many relationships, both with guys and girls. I've been in many different situations and can give you great advice.