Teen Dating Issues/kiss question

Question
I have been close friends with a guy since fifth grade. After he supported me through many tough times, and then we confessed our love for eachother, we started dating.We've been in a relationship for seven months now. I really care about him,and we are affectionate twords eachother, but I have been wanting to kiss him for a while, but I waited because I didn't feel like I deserved it. I think though that he does. It wouldn't change how much I care for him if we don't, I just feel like I'm ready. But I don't want to make him feel like I'm forcing it on him . Also, I'm not quite sure I know how to kiss or when would be a good time to. Do you have any tips for me? It would be awsome if you could help. Thnx (=^i^=)

Answer

You don't need to over think about this. Kissing is just a way of expressing your love and you can do it when both of you feel ready. If you feel  that he also wants to kiss you but is too shy you can make the first move but you don't need to plan it out. It's always better if it comes naturally.
About now knowing how to kiss, I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's more important your kiss be with a guy you love rather than it be perfect. So don't put too much pressure on yourself and just enjoy your relationship. Even then if you feel anxious about not knowing how to kiss you can see some videos on how to kiss which are available on youtube.

I hope this helps. Don't hesitate to write again if you have any other doubts.

Regards

Teen Dating Issues

Abhi