Teen Dating Issues/How do i ask a girl to hook me up with a girl?

i asked a girl, Taylor, and i guess she is my friend. i asked her if she could hook me up and she said okay but I'm still worried. i don't know what girl she will give me and what she will be or look like. what is the cycle that revolves around a girl hooking a guy up with another girl that the guy doesn't know. how does it work?

Hi Dakota,

Honestly I have no :)

I have never asked someone to "hook me up" before. Does Taylor really know what your asking? I am assuming you are wanting a girl to have sex with?

Why not just start asking some girls out?

Teen Dating Issues

I can answer most types of question dealing with teens and preteens. I can give advice on dating, love, sex, friendships, same sex relationships. I am experienced at most preteen & teen subjects and have given advice to many people before. Who better to give advice to teens as being one myself?

I'm a teen girl and have been in many relationships, both with guys and girls. I've been in many different situations and can give you great advice.