Teen Dating Issues/Not sure

I have been talking to this guy for a little while now and at the beginning i did have some feelings for him, after we have seen each other once i think he likes me too, although now I'm not sure how i feel about him, i don't know if i still like him or not. i don't want anyone to get hurt but i just don't know

what should i do? please help me :)

Hi Rebecca,

Have you dated him at all? If your not sure then I think you should be honest with him and let him know your not sure how you feel about him. Nothing wrong with that. Dating is about getting finding out what you like and dont like in a person. Just have fun right now and dont worry too much about it. I would also say if you really havent gone out on dates then that is probably something you should do before deciding you dont like him like that.

Teen Dating Issues

I can answer most types of question dealing with teens and preteens. I can give advice on dating, love, sex, friendships, same sex relationships. I am experienced at most preteen & teen subjects and have given advice to many people before. Who better to give advice to teens as being one myself?

I'm a teen girl and have been in many relationships, both with guys and girls. I've been in many different situations and can give you great advice.