Teen Dating Issues/Is it infatuation?

Question
Hi, my name is Alexis and I have a slight issue. I have really liked this guy in my class since about December (2012) and even though its summer now and I thought that I got over him, he is always lingering in the back of my mind. I don't understand why he wont just leave my thoughts and I just need some advice..Thank you x.

Answer
Hi Alexis,

Probably because you really don't know anything about him. Who knows, if you got to know him you might not like him and he would eventually get out of your mind. :)

Do you have any way of contacting him to see if he wants to hang out? That could at least be a good start.

Sandi

Teen Dating Issues

Sandi