Teen Dating Issues/Is it infatuation?

Hi, my name is Alexis and I have a slight issue. I have really liked this guy in my class since about December (2012) and even though its summer now and I thought that I got over him, he is always lingering in the back of my mind. I don't understand why he wont just leave my thoughts and I just need some advice..Thank you x.

Hi Alexis,

Probably because you really don't know anything about him. Who knows, if you got to know him you might not like him and he would eventually get out of your mind. :)

Do you have any way of contacting him to see if he wants to hang out? That could at least be a good start.

Teen Dating Issues

I can answer most types of question dealing with teens and preteens. I can give advice on dating, love, sex, friendships, same sex relationships. I am experienced at most preteen & teen subjects and have given advice to many people before. Who better to give advice to teens as being one myself?

I'm a teen girl and have been in many relationships, both with guys and girls. I've been in many different situations and can give you great advice.